Service Usage Policy
You agree to abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account, including the content of the messages transmitted through the service. The utilization of the SMS service is subject to the following Terms of Service.
1. Any illegal use of the SMS service is strictly prohibited.
2. Messages containing sexual, racist or discriminatory content or any such usage of them may be considered as harassment and you are to be held responsible for this. We do not assume any liability for the content of messages sent.
3. We will be exempt from any claim that may arise from third parties as a result of message content.
4. You guarantee that the content of any SMS always respects and does not in any way conflict with fundamental human rights or will follow the norms of Intellectual Property Right laws. (E.g. right to privacy, prohibition of discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, color, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin).
5. You accept that the service is provided for professional use only and you agree not to use it to:
You will not mislead others as to the identity of the sender of your messages, by creating a false identity, impersonating the identity of someone/something else or by providing contact details that do not belong to you.
6. Whilst we will strive to render the best service to the best of our ability and putting into consideration that our service may be affected by third parties e.g Mobile networks that we have no control over. SMS units once bought are not refundable.